Grown in the rich, fertile soil of coastal California, the ProFlowers’ Gerbera Daisy is prized for its long wavy stems and big, bold blooms. Our Gerbera Daisies are shipped fresh from the growers to your doorstep, so you can enjoy their beauty and elegance longer.
1) Remove the plastic cups but leave the straws on the stems for a longer vase life. Allow them to drink for 8-12 hours to perk up.
2) Cut 1 inch off the stems and remove leaves that fall below the water line.
3) Fill vase with water and add 1 packet of flower food.
4) Re-cut stems, change water and add second packet of flower food on day 3.
5) Daisies are sensitive to dirty water, which can cause bent necks. If this happens, re-cut stems and place in fresh water.
6) Keep your daisies away from direct sunlight, heat and drafts.
Visit our category :
- International Florists
- Wine & Spirits