Rabu, 21 Mei 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


When I was young I remember my father bringing home flowers for my mother. He would joke with her by telling her that he happened to be following a florist delivery truck on his way home from work.

Each time, with great gusto, he would describe how the flowers just happened to fall out of the back of the truck. He would then relate how he stopped, scooped them up and brought them home for her. Without fail, she would listen to his "tall tale", smile, and arrange the flowers in a vase.

I loved hearing his story and anxiously awaited the next time he would walk through the door with flowers for my mom. Years have gone by and this year my parents are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary.
I would like to wish my parents good luck for many more happy years together!

Visit our category :

- Flowers
- Gifts
- Hampers
- International Florists
- Roses
- Wine & Spirits

0 komentar:

 
Dukung Kampanye Stop Dreaming Start Action