Jumat, 16 Mei 2008

Enjoy tropical flowers and exotic plants



Add a bit of the tropics to your environment by growing tropical flowers and giant leafy plants:

Close your eyes and think of tropical flowers. Can you imagine how they smell, look, and make you feel? Can you envision yourself in a hammock on a lazy summer day with a tropical drink in hand?

Do you feel the breeze blowing past you? Are you on a tropical island? No, you are in your own backyard! Tropical and exotic flowers grown in containers or pots are the easy way towards creating that special "summer feeling" that will make your deck, patio, and yard a fun and festive place to be.

I first experienced tropical flowers when I lived on the island of Okinawa. My yard had three hibiscus shrubs that had incredible blooming scarlet flowers. I loved them so much that when I moved back to the states I grew a hibiscus plant in a large container on my back patio. The plant provided ongoing blooms during summer months and the leafy green plant brought a fresh feeling to my home when I brought it inside for the winter.

In tropical regions, tropical plants and flowers can be grown in the ground as a flowering landscape plant. In all other regions, you have to bring your plants and tropical flowers indoors when temperatures dip down into the 50s. Tropical plants thrive in humid conditions and need to be grown in full sun to medium shade. Ideal temperatures for growth range between 55 and 100 degrees.

Visit our category :


- Flowers
- Gifts
- Hampers
- International Florists
- Roses
- Wine & Spirits

0 komentar:

 
Dukung Kampanye Stop Dreaming Start Action